CUSTOM BRAIDED BIT HOBBLE - MJ LIGGETT
- Ever wondered where some of the top NRHA trainers got those cool, hand braided bit hobbles on their favorite loose shank bits in the tack room? Nowhere else but here!
- Hand braided, 8 plait, of high quality, high tensile poly strands
- Each string is woven, and waxed
- All 8 strands are braided together into a crown knot on each end, then a rawhide knot is braided over to finish
- Ease of use - these delicate looking, but extremely strong bit hobbles are easy to use, easy to remove or install as needed, depending on if you need more or less movement in a loose shank bit.
- Some of these little gems have been used more than 20 years! Very durable!
- All are custom made by Michelle Liggett!